*PRE ORDER* A Ghost Is a Wish
*PRE-ORDER* - This is a pre-order with a 3-4 week turnaround time from the conclusion of the pre-order period. Thanks!
a grayed-out mauve polish with glowing purple shimmer
If you’re unhappy with your order for any reason, please contact us through email and include your order number. We are happy to help in any way we can which includes providing a refund or a replacement. But given the nature of some nail polish pigments, we cannot offer a guarantee after 6 months. Some pigments may eventually fade, and because these are handmade products, you may receive an imperfect bottle with small speckles of pigment. We have done our best to quality control and ensure you don't receive one of these bottles, but it does sometimes happen.
This nail polish is cruelty free, "5 Free" [it does not contain Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin], and mixed by hand. Because they are hand mixed, some minor variations may occur, but our recipes are followed closely to minimize differences.
Please note that computer monitors' colors can vary slightly.
As always, if you have any troubles with your polishes, please contact us!
Bottle size: 15mL
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Yellow #5, D&C Yellow #10, D&C Red #30, D&C Red #6, D&C Red #7, D&C Red #34, Ultramarine Blue, D&C Black #2, Holographic glitter, Magnesium Fluoride-Coated Aluminum, Silica.
Photos are credited to various swatchers, normally: @thepolishedkoi, @the.lacquered.lizzard, @nails_by_courtney.s, @queenofnails83, @ehmkaynails, @xoxojencom
This is a somewhat categorized list of all of our current and past scents. They are broken up by theme, but this is only for reference in this guide. They are not broken up by theme in product listings.
Lore Olympus Scents
- She Might Be His Flavor - a blend of tropical fruits, primarily guava, and undertones of vanilla
- Little Monsters - a warm, bakery scent of blueberry waffles and roasted oatmeal
- Dark Zeus - fresh ozonic ocean with citrus zest, soft florals, and base ntoes of powdery musk
- Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys - buttery caramel corn mixed with warm banana bread
- I've Got a Vision For You - fresh peaches and coconut mixed with florals and berries
- We Got Plenty of Decorum - a unique blend of soft florals with notes of pear, musk, and amber
- Act of Wrath - a fruity mix of lychee, passionfruit, citrus, and jasmine
- Paradise on Earth - sweet meyer lemon, raspberry, and honeysuckle flowers
What We Do In the Shadows 2 Scents
- Fresh Start - a fresh and clean mix of lemon, marine air, and fresh laundry
- Haul Ass, Smoke Grass - a fresh and sweet mix of green herbs, bamboo, and teak.
- The Baron is Definitely Dead - smells like smores eaten next to an open fire
- You Always Look Great - a warm floral mix of violet, lily, orchid, and plum, with notes of amber and vanilla
- It is Your 100th Birthday. - a sweet mix of pistachio, icing, almond, and a hint of magnolia blossoms
- Above My Pay Grade - a fresh mix of bergamot, orange, lavender, and vanilla
- Forgive Me – a fruity and floral mix of peach, apple blossom, coconut milk, and vanilla.
- It Is What I’m Owed – a rich mix of black cherries, merlot, and dark chocolate.
- Pure Chaos – blend of vanilla, raspberries, sugar, and tropical florals.
- The Law of Surprise – sweet sugar plums blended with musk, mulled citrus, and a hint of greenery.
- Toss a Coin To Your Witcher – a complex and woodsy mix of lavender, vanilla, and musk.
- This Is How I Melon Roll – a sweet blend of ripe melons and white cake.
- Unicorn Kisses – sweet and sugary cotton candy.
- We’re a Perfect Pear – rich caramelized and brandied pears.
- I’ve Pollen and I Can’t Get Up – an energizing blend of citrus, bergamot, cucumber, and lavender.
- A-peel-ing – the delicious scent of fresh backed banana bread. *does contain cinnamon*
- Good Afterspoon – a blend or almond, cream, maple, and roasted oatmeal for a sweet and rich scent.
- What’s The Scoop – sweet and indulgent cake batter ice cream.
- Tropic Like It’s Hot – tropical mix of bergamot, pineapple, lemon, melon, coconut, and orange with notes of algae and musk.
- Takes Two To Mango – ripe with tropical fruits like mango, orange, pineapple, and melon along with floral hibiscus and violet.
- Melting My Heart – rich butterscotch, cookie dough, butter, and cream.
- Irish You Were Mine – mix of creamy Irish cream and spicy cinnamon. *does contain cinnamon*
- Always In Truffle - Chocolate covered strawberries and fresh raspberries blend with hot cocoa and whipped buttercream
- I Love You Berry Much - Fragrant blackberries and autumn fruits blend perfectly with southern sweet tea and a touch of cinnamon brown sugar
From Blood and Ash
- Princess - a sweet blend of fresh strawberries and lemon zest with pound cake and vanilla whipped cream.
- Maiden - bright citrus with black currant, jasmine, and notes of amber
- Blood of the Gods - a sweet and summery mix of strawberry and guava
- The Dark One - a complex mix of butterscotch, sweet mango, and soft florals with a hint of sea salt
- The Seer - a bright and sunny mix of citrus fruit punch, pineapple, and coconut
- Lamaea - a clean and sweet mix of sea air, ripe melon, and a hint of powdery rose
- Forever and Always - a summery blend of coconut water, cactus flower, agave, and jasmine.
- Heartmates - a light and fruity mix of champagne, peaches, and strawberries
- Soul Eater - pure nectarine and vanilla bean
- Bad Influence - a deliciously sweet combination of creme brulee and honey cornbread.
- What a Pretty Poppy - a floral mix of jungle lily, sea air, jasmine, and palm.
Summer Scents 2021
- Snowcone - a sweet and fruity mix of sugar, cherry lemon, and blue raspberry.
- Cereal Killer - this one smells exactly like a certain cereal. You know the one, famous for a captain and its crunch?
- Cola Cake - a rich combo of fudgy chocolate cake and a hint of cola.
- Root Beer Float - another summer classic, this one is a combination of sweet root beer and vanilla.
- Pear Jelly Bean - based on my favorite jelly bean, this one smells like a juicy pear.
A Court of Silver Flames
- Valkyries - a warm and earthy blend of rich sandalwood and amber with a hint of cedar and sweetness.
- Trove of Nightmares - a fruity mix of sweet cherries, almonds, and a hint of vanilla.
- Queen of Queens - a rich combination of Madagascar vanilla bean and lush orchids.
- Lightsinger - an adult cotton candy scent with fruity notes of strawberry and raspberry as well as vanilla and tonka bean.
What We Do in the Shadows
- The Art of Bush Manipulation - inspired by Lazlo's love of topiaries, this scent smells of juniper and gin, with base notes of red currant.
- Morning Person - a mix of sweet orange blossom, ozonic eucalyptus, and ripe quince.
- Dark Greetings - one of my new favorite scents, this one smells of toasted vanilla bean and a warm birch fire.
- Don't Give A Hoot - a warm scent of rich shea and coconut with a hint of almond and sandalwood.
- Regular Human Bartender - a fresh scent that smells of ocean air with a hint of sweet vanilla and amber
Borderlands: Fan Edition
Crunk Bunny - smells of warm spice cake with hints of pumpkin under the bakery sweetness
Butt Stallion - for mango lovers, this is a fresh and sweet mix of mango and berry
I Punch the Initiative - probably our fruitiest scent yet with notes of pomegranate, blood orange, apple, and pineapple
Blood Feeeuuud - smokey and spicy with a hint of vanilla and chestnuts for those who want to get into woody/spicy scents but are scared by them
Make It Rain - a fresh scent for those that love the smell of clean laundry on a rainy day
Pink Pandoracorn - sweet notes of vanilla and amber along with rich pistachio cake and some added cardamom for extra warmth.
The General - smells like rich kukui nut, lime, and hints of sea breeze. To me this smells like summer in a bottle
The Shadowsinger - as complex as Azriel himself, this is a mix of sea air, grapefruit, ozone, and eucalytpus
Dreamer Born Into Nightmares - warm vanilla, amber, musk, and rich berries
High Lady of the Night Court - a yummy combination of fresh sugar cane, vanilla, and ripe pears
A Beautiful Monster - fresh lemongrass and sweet dragonfruit blend together for a light, fruity scent
High Lord of the Night Court - citrusy pomelos and fresh sea air blend together for a clean citrus scent
- Memento Mori - a light, sweet scent of macarons with a hint of cherries, patchouli, and sandalwood.
Starborn - rich in vanilla and amber, this scent has underlying notes of tonka bean and musk.
- The Asteri - an alluring bakery blend of rich waffles, pecans, and hint of sweetness from concord grapes.
- The Under King - floral roses blends with the sweetness of milk and honey and a touch of spice.
- The Oracle - mandarin and musk blend with jasmine and amber for a complex scent that's probably my new favorite!
- The Fallen - a blend of golden apricot, warm pralines, and peonies for a very light floral note.
- The Star-Eater - a sweet floral combination of sugar cane, tiare flower, and plumeria. I'm sensitive to floral scents and this one smells more fruity than floral to me.
- Light it Up - a delicious combination of pastry and chocolate with a hint of cardamom.
- The Viper Queen - a sweet mix of rich shea butter with the a slightly floral note from rosehips and lychee.
- Umbra Mortis - a fresh clean scent of rain and ozone.
- Luna's Horn - fresh and bright citrus with a hinot of sea salt
- Lele - a sweet and floral combination of rose, amber, sea salt, and pistachios
- Prince of the Chasm - ripe blackberries, cane sugar, amber and patchouli mix together with a hint of citrus in a sophisticated scent
- Alphahole - fresh clean air, ocean mist, and woody amber and cedar mix for a fresh, masculine scent
- Edda - a mouth watering mix of ripe peach, maple, and a hint of smoke.
- Briar - a fresh green scent of cucumber and cactus flower with a hint of salt.
- Thea - this one smells like delicious candied kumquats!
- Kaya - honey and apples blend together with tonka bean for a yummy, but sophisticated scent
- Imogen - tropical spices and black amber mix for a warm, summery scent.
- Ghislaine - pomegranate and sweet orange with a hint of vanilla and pink amber. This one has a surprisingly strong floral scent to it.
- Manon - a complex mix of fresh vetiver, sweet pistachio milk, and neroli.
- Asterin - a rich clove base with orange zest and charred sandalwood.
- Sorrel - smells like an adult creamsicle with bright Tuscan blood orange, vanilla, and a hint o spice.
- Vesta - briny sea air mixed with blue cotton candy and sweet bourbon with a hint of smoke.
- Fallon - a sweet moody mix of currants, black raspberry, vanilla, and a hint of sandalwood.
- Faline - a bright and sweet mix of currents, peach, ginger, and sandalwood.
- Who Dat - smells of king cake so lots of cinnamon, sweet icing, and pastry.
- C^3 (coconut cardamom cake) - coconut and cardamom mingle together with a hint of cake in the bottom note.
- White Girl Wasted - one of the original scents we made years ago, this smells of moscato and juicy fruit.
- Passionfruit Peach - a delightful tropical blend of passionfruit and ripe peach
- Tequila Time? Anytime - fresh lime, a bite of tequila, and a hint of beach air.
- One in a Melon - pure honey dew and cantaloupe mix with a hint of berry.
- Tutti Frutti - all of the tropical fruit blended into one fruit-packed scent!
- Coco-nuts For You - fresh coconut mingles with banana bread and a hint of almond.
- Fine-apple - smells of ripe and juicy pineapples
- Oh, Sugar Plum! - brown sugar and plum blend together in this warm yet fruity scent
- Toasted Marshmallow - warm and toasty marshmallow, enough said.
- Peppermint Scream - cool peppermint mixes with vanilla marshmallows
- Poison Apple - ripe and fruity with green apples and warm cider spices
- Better Watch Out - cinnamon and toasty hazelnuts mix with vanilla and warm chestnut
- Naughty or Nice - this one smells like all of the holiday desserts: pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and a hint of gingerbread.
- Fireplace Embers - a warm, masculine scent with a hint of tobacco, vanilla, smoke, and rich cedar.
- Scream Queen - smells of all things fall: sweetness, cinnamon, and a hint of apple and pumpkin.
- Child's Play - Chucky could drive anyone to drink so this smells like holiday candy and bourbon.
- Pumpkin Spice - warm pumpkin mixes with cardamom for a new twist on pumpkin spice.
- Loved to Death - floral and a hint of clean cologne mingle together.
- Fangbanger - bright cantaloupe and berry mix with cool fall air and a hint of spice. If you love Rhaegal, you'll love this too!
- Bad Apple - Smells of all things apple and spice, perfect for fall.
- Gorgon's Revenge - rich pistachio macarons mingle with a hint of dry tobacco and bayleaf. It's how I imagine Medusa's cave would smell.
- Lure - If you've ever wanted to smell like a Siren from Greek myth, this is the scent for you: fresh sea air mingles with a hint of tropical fruits.
- Forest Hag - smells of cinnamon and spice, brown sugar and pumpkin, and a hint of crisp fall air.
- Witch Better Have My Candy - all things candy with notes of gingerbread
Game of Thrones
- Lemon Cakes - notes of sweet almond, powdered sugar, and bright citrus fruits.
- Night's Watch - a more masculine scent, this smells of clean air, a hint of musk and amber
- Rhaegal - a complex mix of bright tropical fruits and cold crisp eucalyptus and lemon peel
- Drogon - coconut milk blends with citrus zest and warm vanilla and spice
- Viserion - bright lemon mixes with the sweetness of bourbon and hints of lavender and spicy hops.
- Fire and Blood - mist and smoke blend with sweet cake
- We Do Not Sow - briny ocean air mixes with sweet bourbon vanilla for a warm and clean scent
- Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - this scent is all things warm and summery: rich, tropical fruits and warm summer air
- Banshees Are In - hands down my favorite scent, this is a complex mix of tonka bean, burnt sandalwood, and sweet cotton candy.
- Fumimancy - a mix of pistachio, angel food cake, macarons, and charred sandalwood for a deliciously complex scent.
- Floramancy - a green scent full of bright cactus flower, lime, and spring greenery.
- Noctemancy - a spicy mix of cinnamon, sage, bourbon, vanilla, and a hint of sandalwood.
- Amormancy - a luscious tropical blend of pineapple, bubblegummy jackfruit, and tropical spices.
- Tasseomancy - smells of all things tea: spicy chai, earthy red tea, and fruity herbal tea.
- Sanguinomancy - another complex one, this smells of ripe peaches, sandalwood, and floral notes of Pikake flowers.
- Pyromancy - spicy mix of cinnamon candies and burnt sugar.
- Glaciomancy - this one evokes some pretty strong childhood memories for me of being home on a snow day while my grandmother bakes a treat for all of us. It's wintry skies with a hint of baking cake.
- Dracomancy - some dragons were thought to hoard riches and wealth so this one combines rich and clean scents: Tahitian vanilla, Scotch, brine, and a touch of caramel.
Activities for Kids
- Let's Go to the Beach - a fun beachy mix of coconut, lemongrass, and salt water
- Clowns Are Fun - a fun combination of fruit loops and kettle corn
- Easy Bake Coven - birthday cake mingles with butterscotch and bourbon
- Electrokinesis for Beginners - coconut rice pudding blends with rose and cognac
- Let's Dig for Treasure - an enticing mix of pineapple, peach, chocolate, rice flower, and red tea
- Let's Talk to Ghosts - a refreshing mix of grapefruit and honeyed pineapple
- Krampus Klaws - smells of everything spicy and gingerbread with a little added touch of sweet chai.
- Santa's Slay - equal parts cinnamon and cooling peppermint.
- Pumpkin King - warming combination of clove, cardamom, bourbon, and pumpkin.
- Never Feed It After Midnight - gingersnap cookies combine with the decadent scent of s'mores and a touch of cool fall air.
- Cheer of Fear? - pepper and cinnamon mix with sweet vanilla and cherry tobacco.
- What's This?! - a blend of freshly fallen snow, cinnamon, fir, and vanilla.
- You're a Mean One - A Grinch-approved blend of pistachio, cake, and sea salt.
- Peppermint - The perfect holiday blend of cooling peppermint and Christmas trees.
- Ribbon Candy - Smells of all the candy!
- Sugar Plum Fairy - Sweet sugar plums blend with vanilla and amber.
- Unnamed Soap that Needs a Label - Blend of freshly fallen snow, cinnamon candies, and whiskey.
Haunting of Hill House
- Screaming Meemies - floral bergamot combines with rich vanilla and whisky and a hint of holiday spices.
- The Red Door - woody juniper and sage with vanilla poached pears.
- Scattered - a very fruity scent of sweet blueberry jam, apple and a hint of herbaceous sage.
- Witness Marks - a complex mix of fresh mint, basil, sweet nectarines and cookie dough.
- Come Home Nell - combines floral notes of absinthe with the earthy scents of vanilla, sandalwood, and a hint of cedar.
- The Twin Thing - simultaneously smells of bright fruity blackberry and caramel popcorn.
- The Bent-neck Lady - cinnamon candies mingles with crisp pear, dry quince, and amber.
- The False Shepherd - Much like Booker himself, this is a complex scent of tobacco, vanilla, sandalwood, bourbon, and spices.
- The Lamb - inspired by all of the things I imagine Elizabeth missed out on, this smells of holiday pumpkin pie, warm almond cookies, and a hint of vanilla.
- Little Fish - a rich blend of chocolate and cherries making it smell just like a cherry cordial.
- Beyond the Sea - brine and ozone mix with a hint woodsy oak and rich vanilla.
- Paris - rose and bright sparkling Moscato combine with a hint of patchouli for warmth.
- Time Rots Everything - Lemon mixes with patchouli, rose, mint and a bit of rosemary.
- Even Hope - Floral plumeria with cool mint and the sugary sweetness of Captain Crunch.
- Polyjuice Potion - ripe peaches and sweet lychee with a hint of dry tobacco but still a very fruity and flirty scent.
- Veritaserum - calming lavender, spicy pepper, and sweet grape soda because the truth can either be sweet or bitter and spicy.
- Amortentia - a love potion that smells of sweet berries and citrus, rich spices like cinnamon and coriander, and black patchouli.
- Draught of Living Death - one of my favorites, this smells of bright fruit, pineapple, orange, nutmeg, and a hint of cilantro.
TIS San Antonio Scents
- Don’t Play in a Graveyard - a complex mix of amber, sandalwood, vanilla, with floral rose and jasmine that has a hint of smoky musk.
- Always Say Goodbye - rich cedar mixes with patchouli, blueberry, rich spice, and a hint of thyme and caramelized sugar.
- Summoning Spirits - a scent to warm you, this smells of rich cocoa, cinnamon, myrrh, orange, and warming clove.
- Apocalypse - A complex mix of root beer, nectarines, sandalwood, and herbal basil.
- Forbidden Fruit - Smells of slightly overripe apples, sweet wine, and a hint of smoky fireplace.
- Witches and Warlocks - A complex mix of vanilla, spice, tobacco, and herbaceous greenery.
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake - caramelized pineapples and rich cake. Smells good enough to eat but don’t!
- Straight Out of the Dryer - smells like fresh laundry and dryer sheets.
- PSL - pumpkin spice with a hint of brown sugar and coffee.
- Caramel Macchiato - rich caramel and vanilla meld together in harmony.
If you have any trouble with your order or need to contact us, please email us at email@example.com. You can find additional swatch photos and information through our Instagram @beeskneeslacquer or in our Facebook group Bee’s Knees Buzz.
Since Respawns are a new batch of an older product, we cannot ensure perfect replication. We do everything we can on our part to mitigate this (same measurements, same equipment, etc.). Certain factors outside of our control (what batch of pigment we get from the manufacturer, etc.) can impact each version and result in minor differences.
For items not on preorder, our typical TAT is 10-15 business days. When items are on preorder, TAT is 3-4 weeks. We hold all orders placed during a launch weekend through the subsequent Monday night. As a result, during launches, shipping and the TAT do not start until the following Tuesday. If there are delays in getting in necessary supplies, announcements will be posted to our Facebook group.
While we normally combine orders placed during a launch weekend because of some recent life changes behind the scenes at BKL we have had to suspend this policy. We will no longer combine orders and refund shipping. We're very sorry about that!
If you’re unhappy with your order for any reason, please contact us through email and include your order number. We are happy to help in any way we can which includes providing a refund or a replacement. But given the nature of some nail polish pigments, we cannot offer a guarantee after 6 months. Some pigments may eventually fade, and because these are handmade products, you may receive an imperfect bottle with small speckles of pigment. We have done our best to quality control and ensure you don't receive one of these bottles, but it does sometimes happen. We are unable to provide replacements or refunds for products acquired via a destash, or if your package is sent through a forwarder.
Given the nature of the products, we are unable to do refunds/replacements for scented items that are not lost/damaged/stolen during delivery or defective from the manufacturing process.
Once orders leave our hands, we can’t control expected delivery time, delays in shipment time, or any of the other problems encountered through USPS. If your order has tracking information that has not updated in over a week, please let us know. Our standard procedure is to start a trace on the items through USPS and this can take 48 hours to complete. If your order still can’t be found after these 48 hours are over then we will be happy to send you replacements!
If you have any issues with your order, please include in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org your order number and photos of the packing slip so we can help you as quickly as possible.
Shipping is done through the USPS. When checking out, you have the option to upgrade your shipping to Priority which has an estimated shipping time of 2-3 days. For US orders of $75 or more, shipping is automatically selected as Priority and is free.
We offer discounts on group buys purchasing more than 50 bottles of polish. Please contact us using the methods above to discuss the terms and get things set up.
What are Scroaps?
Scroaps are whipped soap with added sugar for extra scrubbing/exfoliating. It has less sugar than a traditional sugar scrub to keep it soft yet effective. [Scr]ub + s[oap]
What are Meringues?
Meringues are whipped soap so they are nice and fluffy like a well made meringue!
What are Super Scroaps?
Super scroaps use turbinado sugar and even more of it to give the same refreshing experience as a scroap with even more scrubbing and exfoliating power!
What are Bath Teas?
Bath teas are a soak consisting of epsom salt, skin loving oils, fragrence, and dried flowers.
The cap on my bottle is a little loose/some polish leaked out
Unfortunately, caps sometimes come loose during transit, and it's especially worse when the weather is warm. Because of the chemicals in nail polish, gas expands in the bottles when they heat. Best case scenario, the caps become loose and worst case scenario the bottles will shatter. I can assure you we do tighten all of the caps before sending them out, but sometimes depending on heat and pressure, it doesn't matter. If it happens, let us know and we can offer you either a refund or replacement.
What is OG UP?
From Alice Huang:
UP (Unicorn Pee) refers to a special pgment with a red/green shift. It is commonly considered to be very rare and special, and it has a special sparkle that other multichrome pigments don't have. It is also notoriously expensive. Some old polishes that contain UP (original Max Factory Fantasy Fire and Clarins 230 come to mind) are highly sought after and go for very high prices on the secondary market.
UP siblings have a similar sparkling effect although a different color shift (I know Sarah of BK[L] uses a gold/green one that is in this particular polish, and I believe there is also a green/blue shifting sibling pigment). The availability of sibling pigments caused the original red/green pigment to also be referred to as OG UP.
What are Undies?
Some colors made with Unicorn Pee (UP) pigment are really sheer by nature and are rare and expensive. To help them build up to a more opaque finish, it is more cost effective to use a creme in the same base color with no pigment for the first coat or two. All undies compliment a specific pigmented polish.
Why is the fill line lower than the neck of the bottle?
This question usually comes with concerns that you're receiving a used bottle of nail polish. I can assure you they haven't been used. We do not take returns on used nail polish per FDA guidelines. We have to lower the fill lines every spring because of the heat. We've already had a lot of bottles breaking during transit because when it gets really hot, the gas in the bottles tries to expand, and if it has nowhere to go, the bottles can explode. Our bottles hold 17mLs when you fill them up to the neck, but we price them for 15mLs for this very reason. So, no need to worry!
What is this squishy creature in my order?
We often include candy and an animal squishy in your order as a free bonus and thank you. The animal squishy, while delicious looking, is not meant for consumption and is just a cute, squishy little critter to use however you see fit. Please only eat the candy.
Are the candies vegan?
While our products are vegan, we cannot ensure the candies are. The ingredient list is unclear about the source of the gelatin so it is better to assume it is not. If you need the candy removed from your order, please let us know in the notes or via email and we will make sure it is not included.
Why is my Light Reflective Glitter polish drying so textured?
Light reflective glitter is pretty thirsty so we usually recommend 2 coats of top coat or you can alternatively use a glitter grabber top coat first before applying a traditional glossy top coat.