Cuticle Oil Pens
This is a 2.7mL refillable brush pen that comes in one of many scents:
Activities for Kids
- Clowns Are Fun-a fun combination of fruit loops and kettle corn
- Easy Bake Coven-birthday cake mingles with butterscotch and bourbon
- Electrokinesis for Beginners-coconut rice pudding blends with rose and cognac
- Let's Dig for Treasure-an enticing mix of pineapple, peach, chocolate, rice flower, and red tea
- Let's Talk to Ghosts-a refreshing mix of grapefruit and honeyed pineapple
Haunting of Hill House
- Screaming Meemies - floral bergamot combines with rich vanilla and whisky and a hint of holiday spices.
- The Red Door - woody juniper and sage with vanilla poached pears.
- Scattered - a very fruity scent of sweet blueberry jam, apple and a hint of herbaceous sage.
- Witness Marks - a complex mix of fresh mint, basil, sweet nectarines and cookie dough.
- Come Home Nell - combines floral notes of absinthe with the earthy scents of vanilla, sandalwood, and a hint of cedar.
- The Twin Thing - simultaneously smells of bright fruity blackberry and caramel popcorn.
- The Bent-neck Lady - cinnamon candies mingles with crisp pear, dry quince, and amber.
- The False Shepherd - Much like Booker himself, this is a complex scent of tobacco, vanilla, sandalwood, bourbon, and spices.
- The Lamb - inspired by all of the things I imagine Elizabeth missed out on, this smells of holiday pumpkin pie, warm almond cookies, and a hint of vanilla.
- Little Fish - a rich blend of chocolate and cherries making it smell just like a cherry cordial.
- Beyond the Sea - brine and ozone mix with a hint woodsy oak and rich vanilla.
- Paris - rose and bright sparkling Moscato combine with a hint of patchouli for warmth.
- Time Rots Everything - Lemon mixes with patchouli, rose, mint and a bit of rosemary.
- Even Hope - Floral plumeria with cool mint and the sugary sweetness of Captain Crunch.
- Polyjuice Potion - ripe peaches and sweet lychee with a hint of dry tobacco but still a very fruity and flirty scent.
- Veritaserum - calming lavender, spicy pepper, and sweet grape soda because the truth can either be sweet or bitter and spicy.
- Amortentia - a love potion that smells of sweet berries and citrus, rich spices like cinnamon and coriander, and black patchouli.
- Draught of Living Death - one of my favorites, this smells of bright fruit, pineapple, orange, nutmeg, and a hint of cilantro.
TIS San Antonio Scents
- Don’t Play in a Graveyard - a complex mix of amber, sandalwood, vanilla, with floral rose and jasmine that has a hint of smoky musk.
- Always Say Goodbye - rich cedar mixes with patchouli, blueberry, rich spice, and a hint of thyme and caramelized sugar.
- Summoning Spirits - a scent to warm you, this smells of rich cocoa, cinnamon, myrrh, orange, and warming clove.
- Apocalypse - A complex mix of root beer, nectarines, sandalwood, and herbal basil.
- Forbidden Fruit - Smells of slightly overripe apples, sweet wine, and a hint of smoky fireplace.
- Witches and Warlocks - A complex mix of vanilla, spice, tobacco, and herbaceous greenery.
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake - caramelized pineapples and rich cake. Smells good enough to eat but don’t!
- Straight Out of the Dryer - smells like fresh laundry and dryer sheets.
- PSL - pumpkin spice with a hint of brown sugar and coffee.
- Caramel Macchiato - rich caramel and vanilla meld together in harmony.
Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis var. amygdalus), Jojoba Oil (Simmondosia chinensis), Argan Oil (Argania spinosa), Shea Oil (Vitellaria paradoxica), Vitamin E extract. May contain: fragrance.
Photo credit to @thepolishedmage